We offer guided tours for adults and families on Sundays from April through October. Tickets must be purchased in advance. We also offer private guided tours – more information on our Private Tours page.
- Much of the garden slopes towards the Hudson River, which provides beautiful views along our tour paths, but requires walking uphill to return to the garden entrance. Be sure that you are wearing appropriate shoes and clothing for climbing stairs and walking along uneven gravel or chip pathways.
- Tours cover uneven ground (except the Easy Walking Tour) so wear sturdy shoes.
- We recommend that you bring water and wear a hat and sunscreen.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Tours will meet at the Welcome tent near the Cola Community Center.
- Your guide will have a check-in list of people for your tour, there is no need to print a copy of your receipt.
- If you want a less physically challenging guided tour, we offer an Easy Walking Tour on two Saturdays during the summer (June 11 and July 9). More information on these tours coming soon.
- To view available tours and events by date, see our Calendar.